Join us August 11th at the upper school for a tour of the building and construction updates. Details here.
This PTA, for SHPA, Bloomington and Richfield, MN.
Our purpose, in common with the National and Minnesota PTA, is to:
- Promote the welfare of children and youth
- Raise the standard of home life
- Advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
- Promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- Engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth
- Advocate for the fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding
The SHPTA serves both the upper and lower campuses.
Our regular meeting time is the 2nd Thursday of the month.
No meeting in July.
Watch for updates this summer, including notes from our last (“June”) meeting.
SHPTA, as an organization, is not affiliated with any other religious or political organizations.
For more info about the Seven Hills PTA, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
“Empty Room With Chairs” courtesy of criminalatt at FreeDigitalPhotos.net